Sunday, May 02, 2004

Senator Kerry Throws Medals Like A Girl!

Unpublished transcript from Good Morning America:
GIBSON: Did you forget I was there? That was the lamest throw I have ever laid eyes on. You barely cleared…

KERRY: I am not sure why you would say that Charlie, I have quite the manly arm.

GIBSON: I distinctly recall you executing more of a light toss, or a flip.

KERRY: This is ridiculous; a reporter of the "Boston Globe" was there, dozens of photographers were there. I clearly threw those medals over in a manly maneuver.

GIBSON: Medals?

KERRY: I did not say medals.

GIBSON: How do you explain the folding of your right leg? I noticed it, others did to. I believe you also did somewhat of a hop.

KERRY: Absolutely, that's absolutely incorrect Charlie. Both my feet where planted firmly on the ground. A reporter of the "Boston Globe" was there, dozens of photographers were there. I, without a doubt, threw like a man. I was in Vietnam you know. I won a purple heart, I won a bronze star. You do not get those by throwing like a girl.

GIBSON: The reporter from the “Boston Globe” called you Sally. Could it be possible you are unaware of your feminine throw? Is it possible that you cannot make the distinction?

KERRY: We made no distinction back then, Charlie. We made no distinction whether it was a feminine toss. I was in Vietnam.

GIBSON: Senator, are you crying?

From the parody website Broken Newz.

No comments: